Friday 14 August 2015

Hello! Sunnycon 4 was at the end of June (I'm running behind!) and I thought I'd do a little post about it.

It was windy.


Very windy.

But it was a great event, Sunnycon always is, just unfortunately due to the strong winds the gazebos were breaking throughout the weekend! But it just threw some excitement into the works. 
Laura (Goffietwerb/Gremlinloquacious) was sharing a table with me again, we really need to start getting 2 in a row instead! On the Saturday we wore Lolita for the first time! I recently bought 2 OP's and a jsk, and I created a simple coord :)


I'm wearing Bodylines Squirrel Party OP, perfect for newbies!


We went to the after party on the Saturday night, and might of had a little bit too much fun :D

It was an absolute blast to do this event and we'll be back next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment